May 6, 2009

10 days......

10 days and counting. The butterflies have started and I can’t imagine how I’m going to be feeling at the start line. After 5 months of work I get chills thinking about everything finally coming together and laying it all on the line to make 3:10…..with the RFTT there’s no hiding failure on this one.

To date we have exceeded the $6,700 mark with $7,000 right there in our sights. If you have not done so please go to www.runforthethree.com and make your pledge and join the over 110 individual and families that have helped support the RFTT. I also want to give my very special thanks to the little girl who sent me a pledge yesterday that did chores around the house to make the money to support the cause. Wow, talk about humbling…..stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. The big day is almost here. On Sunday all of your hard work over the past months is going to pay off. Regardless of your finishing time, I want you to know how proud Owen and I are of you. Having witnessed all you've put into this race we know how much it means to you. What you are doing for Grady, Gabby and Miley is incredible. I know Kyle is smiling and saying thanks. Ryan, your "pledge" to the Steffan family goes far beyond any money you've raised.

    Good Luck Babe.
    We Love You,

    Jori & Owen

    ReplyDelete