June 25, 2008

Wednesday, June 25

This morning was tough. Didn't want to get out of bed and no matter how hard I tried to motivate myself, it wasn't working. Alarm went off, hit snooze, alarm went off, hit snooze, until finally at 4:30 I stumbled out of bed. The worst part was I didn't remember I was out of coffee until I came down and opened the cabinet....you know what, it just kind of went with the day. Anyway, managed to jam in 7 miles before I had to rush out the door for a meeting.

Been shooting in the basement as much as possible, usually 20-30 arrows a night. I need to get my other pins set and start shooting out to 60. Next week I'm going to order the Mountain Hardware Phantom +32, stove with fuel, and titanium cup. I'm just going to make the jump with the stove and fuel so it's one less item I'm looking to test. I'm also going to try and start getting my food items together so I can start to see what that looks like with the pack. Owen's hungry, got to go........yup, it's the OP.

No comments:

Post a Comment